We are currently seeking a BRC Compliance Officer for a specialist Importer and Supplier of Fresh Produce, covering Fruit, Vegetables and Salads. Due to recent movement, they now require an additional member of the team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the main purpose of this Technical / Compliance role is to install and maintain all procedural and physical requirements to achieve BRC status within the packhouse.
We are looking for the successful individual to cover the following:
- To create and maintain all BRC required documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring all the required BRC documentation is completed on a daily basis and signed off.
- Responsible for checking & signing off QC line check sheets on a daily basis.
- Responsible for logging customer complaints/responses/actions on to the company computer system.
- Responsible for the positive release of products from the site ensuring they conform to customer requirements.
With a varied remit, and an exciting opportunity for career development, this position offers a wide spectrum of responsibilities that include the management of onsite BRC compliance & the QMS, internal auditing, sampling management for pesticides & micro and working with suppliers directly.
Ideally, the successful individual will have experience in a similar role within the Fresh Food sector, understanding the process from field to fork, and appreciating the importance of accurate information reporting.
Due to the level of this role, we are keen to speak to individuals at Graduate level with exposure to the industry OR individuals who are keen to progress in a technical role. The successful individual will be motivated, driven, and have a high level of accuracy & communication skills.
This is a Monday to Friday role, 8am to 4.30pm with a salary c£24k
Please call our team to discuss the role of Technical Compliance Coordinator / Assistant / Graduate on 01284 735575 or alternatively please send an up to date CV for consideration.