We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and pro-active Facilities Manager. The overall focus of the role will be to ensure that the facilities are safe, compliant, and the sites meet their customer’s expectations.
This fantastic Facilities Manager opportunity will work in a successful Fresh Food business who supply numerous fresh produce lines to the Retailers.
The Facilities Manager role will be based in Kent, with travel to other sites. You will be responsible managing the maintenance and development of the facilities across 3 sites and will include;
- Repairs & maintenance of the buildings and outside spaces.
- Repairs & maintenance of building equipment including heating, water and alarms but excluding MHE, packing equipment and refrigeration.
- Energy consumption and monitoring.
- Waste disposal including contract management and recyclate sales.
- Service contracts including cleaning, vending and sanitary.
- Extensions and fit outs to buildings and offices.
- Ordering, Managing and Stock control of Site-specific consumables.
- Ordering, Managing and Stock control of PPE for all sites.
What we are looking for;
- Experience in management of facilities, maintenance or engineering
- The ability to manage your own work load.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible, thorough and show attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, to strict deadlines.
- Be organised and methodical in your approach to work.
- Experienced and comfortable using Microsoft Excel & Outlook
Salary: up to £45k + benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday, however they roles does require some weekend and evening flexibility
It is a multi sited role, a driving licence is essential.