We are recruiting for a dynamic growing business supplying fresh perishable products from all over the world to the retail sector across the UK and Europe. The company operates from a start of the art facility in Cambridgeshire and is embarking on its next phase of growth as a leading firm across the industry.
They are seeking a Graduate Planner to join the team working Monday to Friday.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating demand and usage from weekly forecasts given by commercial department for both raw materials and packaging.
- Updating the MRP and ERP systems with all forecasts and monitoring the sales vs the forecasts and making necessary adjustments with suppliers and production schedules.
- Ensuring accuracy of the MRP System.
- Ensuring there is adequate raw materials and packaging to meet production demands.
- Communicating effectively with all departments on a daily basis.
- Planning ahead covering range changes and peaks for raw materials and packaging.
- Reviewing daily/weekly forecasts and highlighting anomalies.
- Plan the production lines and allocate labour against available capacity in order to ensure that orders are completed on time and as efficiently as possible.
- Identify areas where costs can be critical based on your decisions and work your line manager to control and improve.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Work experience in a similar role within Fresh Produce / Food Production / FMCG environment would be beneficial
- Business or Science related Degree
- Proficient at using IT systems, with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel packages
- Experience with Rubicon ERP System would be beneficial
Hours; Monday – Friday
Salary; Up to £22k dependent on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business, at an exciting time and gain knowledge & experience within the Fresh Produce sector.
Please call Aimi or Louise to discuss the role of Graduate Planner on 01284 735575 or alternatively please send a CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org