We are currently recruiting on behalf of a successful Fresh Produce business, who are seeking a Sales and Operational Planning Manager / S&OP Manager to join their energetic and passionate Planning team.
- Owning and developing the Sales & Operational Planning process in the short-term (weeks 1-2) across the company reporting to Head of Planning.
- Lead the team to ensure Growers are actively involved in the sales & operational planning process.
- Establish and continue developing S&OP processes supported by the IT systems.
- Monitor and deliver functions’ performance against set goals and objectives. (i.e. order accuracy, forecast accuracy, stock residency, etc.)
- Supervise recruitment, development, retention, and organisation of S&OP Team.
- Advise and counsel key stakeholders on plan adherence issues and trends.
- Identify and lead improvement initiatives (systems, processes, people) working together with key internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional skills to lead a team and manage planning across the business.
- A demonstrable track record in a Demand / S&OP / Planning role within a fresh food business.
- Highly collaborative, flexible, diplomatic and assertive, with good influencing and negotiation skills, you have the management and leadership skills it takes to manage, motivate and develop others.
- Experience of constantly adapting planning approached to ensure it remains fit for purpose in a fast-changing portfolio environment.
Hours; Monday – Friday / 8.00am – 5.00pm, with some flexibility required
Salary; Dependent on experience offered
Please call Aimi or Louise to discuss the role of Sales and Operational Planning Manager / S&OP / Supply Planner / Demand Planner / Planning on 01284 735575 or alternatively please send a CV in application to firstname.lastname@example.org