An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Auditing / Compliance Manager to be based in the UK and Spain. This Technical Auditor role will manage growers / suppliers in Spain and South America. The opportunity of Technical Auditor, will be supplier facing, adhering to customer quality standards, and implementing them at source with a focus on developing and improving fruit product quality. The Auditor role will support the Global Compliance Manager and Technical Director, and manage audit schedules overseas, suppliers, corrective actions, and ensure compliance with expected retail customer standards.
This highly progressive fresh produce business now requires a capable Technical Auditor / Compliance Manager to manage retail standards at source. A proven track record in a similar technical / auditing position from the Fresh Produce sector (ideally fruit) is key. Trained / Qualified to Lead Auditor standards, and knowledge of SEDEX would be advantageous.
- Ideally based in the UK. They require the individual to be in Spain for the majority of May – September to support the team.
- You will travel to South America (1 or 2 trips over the winter)
- Fluent Spanish speaking but must have excellent English too
- Technical auditing experience in the fresh produce sector is essential
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar role in the fresh produce sector is essential
- 40% ethical management – knowledge of SEDEX and SMETA.
- Working knowledge of TMPS, TPPS & TFMS is preferred
- Salary £32-40k depending on experience
- Pension, bonus of company makes objectives
- 20 days holiday + BH
- Car Hire when in the UK or Spain/South America
Travel will be required to the UK / Spain and South America. An energetic, motivated, and passionate individual will thrive in this exciting, diverse, and progressive role.
Please call our team to discuss the role of Technical Auditing / Compliance Manager / Auditor on 01284 735575 or alternatively please send an up to date CV for consideration. (ID2)